Professional Organizing Services in Calgary
For those with too much stuff taking up space in their home.
If you are constantly losing things or buying doubles because you can’t find something, the professional organizing service is for you!
Professional Organizing Consultation
First things first, I will arrange a time with you for an initial consultation. This judgment-free session will help me understand the scope of your organizing needs, whether you’re moving/downsizing or wanting order back in your home. It will also provide you with an opportunity to ask me any questions you may have and find out more about the process. We will talk about budget and scheduling, along with potential “homework” opportunities if the need arises.
Professional Organizing Process
- Using a tried, tested, and true system, we will start the process with an initial sorting. We will work together to go through items to decide if you’d like to keep it, donate it, recycle it, or throw it out. Nothing goes without your permission.
- Items to be disposed of will be done so in the most environmentally conscious method, whether it’s donating to local charities, recycling/shredding, auctions, consignment stores, or electronics recycling centres. Only after all repurposing methods are considered will an item be thrown out.
- We will then find “homes” (designated spots) for the items you decided to keep. This layout will be based on functionality of the space and how you are currently using it. I love to use the “prime real estate” metaphor when designing a space.
- Once we know where your items are being stored and how much of each category there is, we will decide on containers/bins/shelving options to make the space neat and aesthetically pleasing. We can either work with bins you may have already or purchase new, if budget allows.
- I am a huge fan of labeling and will recommend this highly to keep your space functional and flowing.
If you are looking for professional organizing services in Calgary, let’s talk!